- Can I join the waitlist if my baby hasn’t been born yet?
Yes, you can. When you join the waitlist you can write the baby’s surname and write ‘baby’ or ‘tba’ with an estimated date of birth. Once the baby is born please contact the Centre to update your details.
- How early should I waitlist my child?
It is best to place your name on the waitlist as early as you can as it can be quite extensive.
- Is there an initial payment required to confirm an enrolment?
We ask for a refundable bond payment of $250 per child. If the enrolment is cancelled before the commencement date, a $100 administration fee is held. This payment is held during your child’s enrolment and refunded back to you when your child finishes with us.
- How long do I have to decide if I would like to accept the position?
Once you have been offered a position, our centre will email you the Enrolment Documents for you to complete. You will have 48 hours to complete these and return to the centre along with a copy of your child’s birth certificate and immunisation records. If we don’t hear from you during this time, we will remove the position offered.
- Am I able to claim Government Rebates if I enrol?
Yes- Create Imagine Learn is a registered childcare provider. This means that you are able to claim the benefits relating to childcare.
- What is the Notice Period to change or end enrolment days?
The notice period to reduce the days in an enrolment is 2 weeks written notice. With a day change or adding days to your enrolment, we will try our best to do this as soon as possible.
- Will my child move rooms on their birthday?
Transitions through the rooms are based on their developmental readiness and availability.
- Are fees charged for my child being away sick or public holidays?
If your child is away sick on their enrolled day, fees are still payable while you still have an active enrolment with Create Imagine Learn. If your child’s enrolled day falls on a public holiday, fees are charged for these days as well.
- What are the staff child ratios?
Nursery (0-2 years).... 1:4 Toddlers (2 years - 3 years).... 1:5 Preschool (3 years - 5 years).... 1:10
- What are your daily fees?
The daily fees at Create Imagine Learn are dependent on the room they are enrolled with. There is a different fee for 0-3 and 3-5 years. Please speak with our Centre Director for more information about our fees.
- What do your fees include?
• Daily Learning updates for the Kinderm8 app • Nutritional meals- including Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea • Cow’s milk, Rice milk, Lactose free milk and Soy milk • Nappies • Wipes • Bedding • Monthly incursions
- How do I pay my fees?
Our fees are charged each fortnight for the two weeks in advance. At the beginning of your enrolment, we supply you with our direct debit form. You can also change your direct debit details at any time but speak with our Director.
- Why do I still pay fees for Public Holidays?
The reason we charge for public holidays is because there are still every day costs that take place regardless of whether your child is attending the centre or not.